Legal packages that help victims of identity theft, credit reporting errors, and background check errors
A solution to your problems
Do background check errors, identity theft, and credit reporting errors have your financials in a rut? We can help.
The credit space is riddled with a variety of challenges.
In many cases, these obstacles either damage their victims’ credit health or ask them to answer for crimes they know nothing about. What’s more: These pitfalls can even come at the cost of employment and credit product opportunities.
If this sounds familiar to you, you’re not alone. The risks of identity theft are immense and we understand that it takes a toll.
2020 alone saw almost 5 million reports of identity theft, according to the Federal Trade Commission. Also, Forbes reports that 34% of consumers had credit reporting error complaints. Background check reporting errors have equally been a menace.
Thankfully, there’s hope.
The Consumer Attorneys team has created extensive packages to help combat the ravaging effects of these pitfalls on credit health. These packages are especially targeted toward helping victims of credit reporting errors, background check errors, and identity theft.
How can our legal packages help?
Whether someone’s stolen your identity or you’ve found yourself on the wrong end of credit reporting inaccuracies, there’s light at the end of the tunnel. Even if your background check is rife with mistakes, we have the solution.
Enter: our legal packages, the Leader Protection Package and the Individual Legal Protection Package. Adding these powerful tools to your credit remediation toolbox gives you access to:
- Identity theft insurance to the tune of $1 million
- Constant monitoring of your credit across the three major credit bureaus
- Round-the-clock monitoring of your identity and credentials to prevent future cases of identity theft
- Email health checks and device cleanup to help identify and delete any malware that invades your privacy and steals your details
- Timely alerts in the event of strange activity in connection with your credentials
- Detailed explanations of your credit reports on a monthly basis
- Comprehensive assessment of your background check reports for employment and housing
- Seamless initiation of disputes in the event of reporting errors
- Legal consultation and initiation of court actions when necessary at no extra cost
Choose a legal package to reclaim your peace of mind with solid credit monitoring, report analysis, and free and swift legal defense as the situation requires. It’s just what the (credit) doctor ordered.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) uses General Information Systems (GIS) technology to perform background checks on new hires, sometimes acting on erroneous information.
Old debts and settled accounts are not supposed to show up on background and credit checks.
Biden's move shows the federal government's view on the drug is evolving, but it still leaves the issue mostly in the hands of the individual states
Airbnb is a popular vacation rental marketplace that lets guests and hosts book accommodations in different cities. As you might expect, many companies offer similar services, but Airbnb has become the largest and most popular of them all.