New legal plan available to help customers with identity theft and credit monitoring
This area of our Legal Plan is immensely beneficial
Protect yourself from thieves trying to steal your information and keep tabs on your credit
Are you new to the credit scene and keen on steering clear of any possible mishaps? Have you already fallen victim to identity theft, credit reporting errors, or background check errors? Are you struggling with poor credit due to debt?
If so, we have good news for you.
Our new Leader Protection Plan, one area of our Legal Plan, is designed to put an end to your troubles.
What our Legal Plan and Leader Protection Plan entail
We understand the dangers of being a victim of identity theft. The feelings of despair and helplessness are terrible. Credit reporting errors and background check errors are equally annoying.
Additionally, poor credit due to debt might have ruined your chances of getting credit products. We understand your frustration.
Thus, we’ve come up with legal plans to effectively combat these specters haunting the credit space. Our legal plan has three prime concerns:
- Educating people about credit
- Curbing identity theft
- Credit restoration – creating step-by-step plans to help you repay your debts and deal with inaccuracies in your credit reports
In the areas of identity theft and credit restoration, we have proven to be leagues ahead of mere credit restoration companies.
This is because if we get a negative response after sending the initial dispute letter to the credit bureaus, as a law firm, we can sue the credit bureaus instantly instead of sending more dispute letters.
Sending multiple dispute letters, as regular credit restoration companies would do, typically drags the issue on from months to years. But, we initiate legal action immediately after we receive a negative response from the credit bureaus.
So, coupled with our affordable solution, you’re guaranteed immediate legal services from an expert law firm at absolutely no additional cost.
We save you time and money! Win-win.
With that being said, what more do you stand to gain from our Leader Protection Plan?
Benefits of the Leader Protection Plan
Some perks of Consumer Attorneys’ new Leader Protection Plan include:
- Hassle-free access to your credit scores as well as credit monitoring and alert services from the three major credit bureaus, namely Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion
- Instant notification if any part of your identity is spotted on the deep and dark web and a thorough guide on steps to reduce the possible consequences of such exposure
- Monitoring and safeguarding your transactions with more than 300 of the country’s largest companies
- Identity theft insurance up to a million dollars
- Security from any malicious use of your personal information
- Notifications of expirations associated with your monitored details, so you don’t need to stress or remember due dates
These advantages and much more are available to you in our Leader Protection Plan.
Sign up today for just $9.99 per month and have the competitive advantage of a law firm in your corner, so you can rest knowing you’re protected.