Identity theft lawyers near me: Uniondale, NY
When you searched online using key words that include “identity theft lawyers near me in Uniondale, New York,” you probably saw a lot of results, right? The fact that you’re here and are considering our team to meet your identity theft concerns boils down to one important fact: Some of the most authoritative and commanding consumer protection lawyers in the country will be handling your case.
Your identity theft struggle has no doubt created a great deal of anxiety in your life, and understandably so. You may know the perpetrator or you may not; either way, we can help! Consumer Attorneys will connect you with an identity theft lawyer team near you who will be with you every step of the way toward resolution.
Perhaps your Social Security number or credit card account numbers were compromised. Identity thieves everywhere covet those two pieces of information especially. Through Social Security numbers alone, a single bad actor can steal hundreds of thousands of dollars from hundreds of bank accounts. Even childrens’ Social Security numbers aren’t safe from these thieves.
It’s time to take action, New York
Though identity theft is not going away any time soon, New Yorkers don’t have to let themselves keep getting victimized by this appalling plight that continues to affect millions. Instead, turn to Consumer Attorneys, where justice may be only a phone call away. We encourage you to reach out to our legal team at 1-877-615-1725 and take advantage of a free case consultation. Your credit, reputation, and sanity may be feeling the stress of your situation, but that’s about to change.
For more than 10 years, Consumer Attorneys’ legal prowess has helped clients throughout the U.S. overcome a number of issues including not only identity theft concerns, but also debt collection harassment, background check errors, and credit-reporting malfeasance.
Our team is based in New York City and we represent clients in state and federal courts throughout the U.S. To date, our efforts have secured more than $100 million in monetary recoveries.
Part of our history of success lies with our relentless pursuit of procuring liabilities from third-party entities who, at least partially, contribute to consumers’ losses. Third-party entities can include banks/lending institutions, merchants, employers, hospitals/health care facilities, creditors, and more.
Identity theft in New York is widespread and varied
Identity thieves are crafty, but not in a good way. They develop ingenious ways to steal and utilize information belonging to unsuspecting victims in New York and elsewhere. Here are a few examples of how they do it:
- Government identity theft: Thieves use your Social Security number, passport, or driver’s license to apply for local or national government benefits which could include unemployment, disability, food stamps, etc.
- Scam identity theft: You receive an email, call, text, or social media request regarding goods, services, or promises you believe are legitimate but aren’t, and you end up providing your personal information. Call our legal team now.
- Financial identity theft: Someone takes over your bank account or sets up a new account in your name without your permission. Time is of the essence; we’re here to take your call.
- Data breach identity theft: You receive notification that your personal information was exposed in a data breach or other security incident. Our identity theft lawyers are here to help.
- Medical identity theft: Your medical provider or insurance company notifies you that someone other than you used your medical services. This could involve a variety of health care services including getting prescriptions filled. This type of theft could prevent you from 1) being authorized for critical medications; 2) submitting claims; 3) receiving medical care, and more.
- Criminal identity theft: You receive a court summons or a visit from law enforcement with a warrant for your arrest even though you did nothing wrong. Thieves can provide authorities with stolen personal information during investigations or traffic violations; if the imposter doesn’t appear in court as ordered, an arrest warrant could ensue for the innocent person who belongs to the stolen information. It’s time to take legal action — give us a call!
- Mortgage identity theft: Your home’s title is in someone’s name, and that name isn’t yours. A criminal steals your identity via phishing scams or stolen tax returns or bank records and forges your deed or title documents in an attempt to sell your home or borrow against it.
It’s ugly, for sure, but these types of identity theft scenarios don’t have to continue to drag you down any longer than necessary. Having strong legal counsel on your side can make all the difference between victim and victor.
Consumer Attorneys’ identity theft protection plans offer something money can't buy: peace of mind.
We take the bull by the horns
Dealing with identity theft without legal representation can be an incredibly frustrating, time consuming, and anxiety-ridden experience. Far too often, consumers reach dead ends when they attempt to face the daunting nuances of resolution on their own. The last thing identity thieves want is for you to make it more difficult for them to steal your Social Security number, credit card numbers/offers, driver’s license number, medical insurance information, reward account numbers, and other sensitive information. Luckily for you, that’s exactly what Consumer Attorneys does. Don’t go it alone; Consumer Attorneys is ready to serve as your powerful legal ally.
Our identity theft and legal protection plans include identity monitoring, in which we constantly scan the dark web and other locations for suspicious activity. We also provide credit monitoring, regularly reviewing clients’ credit reports and profiles, highlighting unusual activity that could be the first indicator that fraud has occurred and that action is required immediately.
Through Consumer Attorneys, our New York clients enjoy 24/7 access to U.S.-based certified identity theft resolution specialists who help navigate identity theft-related issues and put safeguards in place to minimize future damage.
Protect yourself by taking advantage of the legal plan that best suits your needs.
Leader Protection Plan: $9.99/month
- $1 million in identity theft insurance
- Three-bureau credit score/credit monitoring and alerts
- Dark web surveillance and alerts
- Identity monitoring
- High-risk transaction protection
- Compromised credentials monitoring
- Data recovery and device cleanup assistance
- Home internet security restoration
- Email health check
Individual Legal Protection Plan: $79.99/month
- All the benefits of the Leader Protection Plan plus:
- Monthly credit report analysis and managing any necessary dispute letters
- Employment and housing background check report analysis
- Debt collection and harassment protection
- One-hour attorney phone consultation
- Telemarketing/spam harassment protection
Here’s the kicker: We will never charge you any upfront or out-of-pocket fees. Our identity theft attorneys earn compensation via a contingency structure where they receive a portion of the monetary recoveries they win for their clients. Consumer Attorneys will put you in touch with an identity theft lawyer team near you who will assess your case and advise you of your next move.
We will fight for you
At Consumer Attorneys, we handle every case with care, concern, and personalized attention. New York residents can connect with our legal team by:
- Calling 1-877-615-1725 for immediate assistance and a free case consultation
- Filling out our brief contact form or initiating a live chat to share any concerns
- Visiting www.consumerattorneys.com for additional information on all our legal services
- Reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, at any time
Justice is served thanks to our evidenced-based, expert-led, and solutions-driven strategies!
¿Es usted víctima de los acreedores, los cobradores de deudas o las agencias de información crediticia?
Póngase en contacto con nosotros y le devolveremos su vida financiera a la normalidad.