What is True Screen?
True Screen is one of the leading talent screen services in the market. This background check provider allows businesses to ensure that all the information potential employees have provided them is accurate.
It boasts state-of-the-art processes and workflows that take the burden of employee screening off of your business.
True Screen offers a complete suite of business solutions tailored to each client's specific needs. The ultimate ambition of True Screen is to be the one-stop solution for all applicant screening needs. They divide their offering into three main categories:
- HR and Corporate Security
Within these broad categories is a comprehensive suite of services that includes:
- Background Searches – these can be tailored to have a broad or narrow focus based on each client's unique circumstances.
- Screening Students – these provide extensive information to schools on each applicant, allowing them to screen based on their criteria with ease.
- Health Screening – True Screen also offers drug and alcohol testing, as well as global health workups for potential hires.
- Global Screening – Screening services beyond borders. These services aim to deliver high-quality background checks covering over 250 countries.
- Vendor Screening – These allow you to overcome the challenges of vendor workforce compliance and alert you to potential liabilities.
There are several other services, but we haven't covered them here because they are largely unrelated to background checks and screening services.
What is the Impact of True Screen on You?
While background checks are a crucial tool for employers, they can feel rather invasive for potential employees. This is why it is important to understand what a background check entails and what it could mean for you.
The subject of background checks falls under the Federal Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The act recognizes the corporation's need to conduct checks on potential employees but offers checks and balances so that the process is not unjust.
Under the FCRA:
- A background check cannot be conducted without notifying you.
- You can ask for a copy of your background check.
- In case of any errors, you have the right to dispute.
- Employers must have your express and written consent prior to running a check.
- In case of non-compliance, you have the right to take legal action.
Errors in the background check can prove to be rather costly. You could lose your job, miss out on a promotion, be denied housing. This is why the safeguards mentioned above exist. Furthermore, if you suffer damages due to incorrect information on your background check, you have legal recourse against True Screen and any other such business.
You must notify True Screen of the inconsistency in your check, and they will have 30 days to correct the mistake. If by then the mistake is not fixed, you may sue them. This can be a tricky area to navigate, and it's always better with an expert in your corner; reach out to us for a free consultation today!
Registered Name: True Screen
Address: 1105 Industrial Blvd,
Southampton, PA 18966,
Phone Number: 888-276-8518
Are you violated by creditors, debt collectors, or credit reporting agencies?
Call us, and we will restore your financial life back to normal.