Advanced Background Services
What is Advanced Background Services LLC?
Advanced Background Services Corporation was founded in 2000 and it is headquartered in Indiana. As the company is a part of the Investigation and Security Services industry, its primary business revolves around conducting employment background services from public databases. These services can be availed by recruiting firms, background screening firms, nonprofits, schools, and churches nationwide.
What Information Does Advanced Background Services Check?
Advanced Background Services provides a range of screening and background checks by using preliminary information from the candidate, including their full name, date of birth, social security number (SSN), and any current or past addresses, along with their consent. Typically, the background check can include the following:
- Sex offender registry check
- County, state, national, and federal criminal background checks
- Civil background checks
- Identity verification checks, including Social Security number tracing
- Credit background checks
- Drug screening including DOT, non-DOT, and occupational testing
- Motor Vehicle Reports
- National and international employment and education verification
- Personal and professional references
- Volunteer screening
Advanced Background Services Report Contains Errors
The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) has safeguards and limits in place to ensure the reasonability and reliability of a report. Background checks cannot include civil suits and judgments, arrest records, and other relevant information from 7 to 10 years prior to the date of background check, depending on the state you are residing and working in.
Consumer reporting agencies such as Advanced Background Services have an obligation to provide accurate and recent information. Reports containing background check errors related to outdated databases, typos, mistaken identity, incomplete information, or information predating the state’s time disclosure requirement can cause significant damage in terms of reputation, credit ratings, job loss, and tenancy rejection.
In case you were turned down for a job or tenancy, you are entitled to receive a report of your background check and subsequently have a right to dispute any discrepancies in your report by filing a complaint with advanced background services who have to investigate and resolve the issue within 30 days. If your concerns were valid and the report resulted in potential damage, Customer Attorneys would like to inform you of your right to sue Advanced Background Services, especially if you faced one of the following issues:
- Conducting a background check without your explicit knowledge and consent
- Loss of job or promotion due to errors on a background check from the company
- Delay in job starting date based on errors in the company’s background check report
- Lack of notification of your rights along with contact details of the background check company
- Denial of housing due to inaccurate information from a background check
Advanced Background Services Contact Information
Registered Name: ADVANCED BACKGROUND SERVICES, LLC
Address: 3240 Prague Rd
Indianapolis, IN, 46227-7009
P.O. Box 17162
Phone Number: 317-884-4600
If you have experienced any issues with background check errors associated with your Advanced Background Services report that have not been resolved within the promised resolution duration, reach out to Consumer Attorneys to rectify the situation! You can connect with our legal team in various ways:
- Call (877) 615-1725 for immediate assistance and a free case review.
- Fill out our brief Contact Us form or initiate a live chat to share your concerns.
Reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions.
Are you violated by creditors, debt collectors, or credit reporting agencies?
Call us, and we will restore your financial life back to normal.